Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Pure Spanish Saffron or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Pure Spanish Saffron.
The term 'you' refers to the user and the viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any prior notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and will be a criminal offence.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
7. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain or other regulatory authority time to time.
Payment Terms and Conditions:
What payment methods do you accept?
We offer you multiple payment methods. We accept payments via Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard), and Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard & Maestro). We also accept payments through Net banking and PayPal.
Is it safe to shop online using my Debit card or Credit Card?
All Credit Card, Debit Card and Net banking payments are processed through a secure encrypted connection offered by our payment gateway partners.
Do you offer Cash on Delivery?
At present, we do not offer Cash on Delivery.
Are there any hidden charges?
There are absolutely no hidden charges. All taxes and other charges are included in the rates quoted. The prices listed are final and all inclusive. You only pay the total amount shown in your order summary.
What should I do if my payment fails or is not properly executed?
In case there is a problem while payment, you may try paying again and complete your purchase. If a payment has been made twice, we shall refund the same as early as possible. Please write to us as email@example.com.
At present we don’t offer you the option to return products purchased on this site. However you can ask an exchange of product within 7 days of purchase.
The Exchange policy will not apply in the following cases:
1. Products with tamper proof packaging which have been opened (packaging to be cut or destroyed to access the product)
2. The product has been used or the tags, labels, packaging etc removed
4. Products on clearance sale, combo offer, free gifts.
How to exchange a product
The exchange process will typically follow these steps:
1. Write to us about your intention to exchange. You will receive a confirmation within 2 days.
2. After confirmation, we will arrange for a pickup of the product.
3. After inspection of the item, we will approve the exchange. The buyer will bear the delivery charges and the money, if any.